Watch as the Cellarmaster, Paul Kalemkiarian tastes the
2006 Tunnel of Elms Chardonnay from California.
An August 2007 Regular Series Wine.

Play Windows Media version.

Click here to learn more about this wine (popup window)

9 Responses to 807A – Tasting the 2006 Tunnel of Elms from California.

• Ted Christensen says:

Can I buy Tunnel of Elms red wine in Massachusetts or any New England state?
    Drank it at a wedding and liked it a lot.
    Thanks for any information.

• Paul Kalemkiarian says:

I can check this for you….it is a great value!

• Bill says:

You can buy it at Tulley’s Wine and Spirits in the Hannaford Plaza, on rte 1 in the south end of Wells, ME. We’ve been doing case lots all summer. But call in advance – there seems to be a limited supply somehow, or maybe it flies off the shelf as soon as they get it in.

Bill

• Keith says:

Had a glass of Tunnel of Elms White Zinfandel in NJ. anyone heard of it or know where I can get it? thanks

• Sandy Heard says:

I had some of this wine last weekend in Fredericksburg, Texas and LOVED it. I live in Houston, Texas and want to know where I can buy some. Can I order a couple of cases off the internet? Thank you!

• Stephanie says:

Tunnel Of Elms is Supplied by the Foster’s Group. You should be able to get it at any fine wine store. Jus tell the store that it should be purchased from that same distributor that they get Beringer products from. I absolutely LOVE the merlot. It tastes like it is about 15.00. Fabulous value in that bottle…

• Kelly Embrey says:

We live in Visalia, Ca and tried the Tunnel Elms Cabernet for the first time the other day at a local restaurant. My wife & I absolutely loved it and Since then we have been trying to find it at a local store, for consumption at home, but to no avail. Would you happen to know a local distributor that would have it available. Our phone is (559)6239220. Hope you can help.
    Thanks, Kelly & Deanna

• Stephanie says:

Tunnel of Elms is supplied by the Fosters Group and is a Beringer product. The only way yo would be able to get it – it is created for restaurant consumption only – is if you have a good relationship with a fine wine shop or an independent retailer. They should be able to help you get it. It comes in Cabernet, Chardonnay, Merlot and White Zin. The cab is drinking beautifully and holds up to wines that cost a ton more than Tunnel. It’s my new house wine…
    Stephanie

• Frutablend says:

this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally